- Autism Spectrum Australia (Aspect) builds partnerships with people with Autism Spectrum Disorders, their families and the community to provide information, services, learning and research.
- Vision Australia (Royal Blind Society) - the largest supplier of blindness and low vision services in Australia. Most services are free of charge.
- Guide Dogs NSW/ACT assistance, advice, support and training for the blind and vision impaired.
- Northcott provides services, support, products, and information for people with disabilities.
- Royal Far West School and Assessment Service provides educational services to clients of the Royal Far West Children's Health Scheme.
- Redbank a K-12 school catering for students with severe emotional and behavioural or psychiatric problems.
- Department of Community Services (DoCS) provide child protection services, parenting support and early intervention, foster care, adoption services and help for communities affected by disaster.
- NSW Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care programs and services for people with a disability and their carers.
- Children's Hospital at Westmead provides community medical care and paediatric emergency as well as tertiary level paediatric services to New South Wales children.
- Royal Children’s Hospital Melbourne a specialist paediatric hospital providing a full range of clinical services, tertiary care and health promotion and prevention programs for children and adolescents
- The Spastic Centre information and services for cerebral palsy sufferers and their carers.
- Dalwood Assessment Centre & Palm Avenue School offers an intensive language and literacy program to address the particular needs of children with learning difficulties.