- The John Berne School - for students who are: behaviour disordered, school refusers and/or chronic truants, not coping in traditional schools (academically and/or socially) excluded or at risk of exclusion from school.
- Boys Town - a school for young people from Year 7 - 10 who are having difficulties at home, at school and in the community.
- St Dominic’s Centre for Hearing Impaired Children - a non-denominational school for children with impaired hearing and/or communication disorders, from diagnosis to the completion of formal schooling. Their family based, auditory/oral program strives to empower the family to seek and provide quality educational experiences for their child.
- St Edmund's - a 7-12 co-educational special high school for students with vision impairment and other special needs.
- St. Gabriel's - a registered coeducational school offering an auditory/oral education to children with hearing impairment. The school aims to develop their students' ability to understand and to be understood in spoken English.
- St Lucy’s - a special school and outreach service for children who are blind, vision impaired or with other special needs.
- Mater Dei Camden - a co-educational school for students with mild to moderate intellectual disabilities, who are between the ages of 4 and 18 years. The Family Resource & Residential Program provides individualised living skills programs to students, in partnership with families and the school, in order to prepare the students for independent living in the community of their choice.