Employee Services staff assist the Director of Schools to bring to life the Vision and Mission of Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Wagga Wagga as communities of faith, learning, care, service and stewardship.
The employee services team also works in partnership with the Bishop’s Office, the Diocesan Provident Fund and Centacare. We aim to provide a range of professional and administrative support services which promote and enhance positive relations in the workplace.
Our team provides a service to employees in the following areas:
- Industrial Relations / Staffing selection and recruitment / Payroll Services / Employment issues / Recognition of years of service
- Legislative Compliance in the area of Workers’ Compensation, Workplace Gender Equality, Preventing Discrimination Harassment and Bullying, Child Protection, Privacy, Anti Discrimination
- Conflict Resolution / Mediation and implementation of the Employee Assistance Program
- CSO Organisation and Function / Employee Services Projects / Policy / Procedures
- Accreditation of new scheme teachers (NSW Institute of Teachers)
Enterprise Agreements, Employee Update
Enterprise Agreements Fact Sheet
Enterprise Bargaining Fact Sheet
The National Employment Standards Employee Update 2
Voting Process Fact Sheet